ARAB CENTER FOR DISPUTE RESOLUTION
P.O. BOX 921 100
AMMAN 11192 JORDAN
ACDR Response Form
In the Matter of the Request for Domain Name Dispute Resolution
1. W/in 20 days of commencement of Administrative Proceeding, a Response must be filed by Respondent, and must include the following information:
2. Specific statements and allegations of the Complainant must be responded to in detail. Please present evidence available:
3. Complete contact information to be included to complete service of hard copy (as applicable) and electronic copy of complaint:
a. Respondents’ name
b. Name of main contact person designated to handle the case
c. Respondents’ postal address
d. Respondents’ email address
e. Respondents’ telephone
f. Respondents’ facsimile numbers
g. Legal representatives authorized to act on respondents’ behalf.
4. Method of communications:
a. Specific electronic mail address shall be specified:
b. Indicate the person who shall be the point of contact.
5. Respondent must include any and all basis for retaining use and registration of domain name:
How to demonstrate your rights to and legitimate interests in the Domain Name in responding to a Complaint:
Any of the following circumstances, in particular but without limitation, if found by the Panel to be proved based on its evaluation of all evidence presented, shall demonstrate your rights or legitimate interests to the domain name for purposes of Paragraph 4(a)(ii):
i. Before any notice to you of the dispute, your use of, or demonstrable preparations to use, the domain name or a name corresponding to the domain name in connection with a bona fide offering of goods or services; or
ii. You (as an individual, business, or other organization) have been commonly known by the domain name, even if you have acquired no trademark or service mark rights; or
iii. You are making a legitimate noncommercial or fair use of the domain name, without intent for commercial gain to misleadingly divert consumers or to tarnish the trademark or service mark at issue
6. Selection of Panel member(s):
a. If there is selection of three panel members, please provide names of three candidates selected from Providers’ list to serve as one of the Panelists.
7. Indicate whether there are legal proceedings in effect or terminated in connection with the registered domain name.
8. Has a copy of the Response along with required Annexes been submitted to Complainant?
"Respondent certifies that the information contained in this Response is to the best of Respondent's knowledge complete and accurate, that this Response is not being presented for any improper purpose, such as to harass, and that the assertions in this Response are warranted under these Rules and under applicable law, as it now exists or as it may be extended by a good-faith and reasonable argument."